Web Development Training
We provide your team with practical, hands-on software training in a fun, engaging learning environment. Our focus is on using examples and demonstrations that are similar to what you would typically use in your office, so that they can develop the skills and confidence they need to be more productive. We provide individual assistance throughout the class, and ensure that each student gets the attention that they need. Regardless if you skill level is beginner or advanced, you will master new tricks to make you more productive at your work.
There are so many different web technologies and standards out there, that it can be overwhelming to decide what’s right for your organization. Whether you need a better understanding of which programming languages are best for your project, or you need to learn the hands-on skill to develop your internal or external websites effectively — we’ve got you covered.
We provide custom training programs in web technologies, programming, and web standards for our corporate and government clients. Technology is ever-changing, and it can be very challenging to keep your team’s skills and knowledge up-to-date and relevant. We can give your team the knowledge they need in order to create solutions more effectively with new technologies.
Our Web Development Training Includes
- WAI-ARIA (Accessible Rich Internet Applications)
- WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines)
- HTML 4.1 and 5
- SQL, PL/SQL
- And many more..
Web Development Training Programs Tailored to Meet Your Needs
- Custom courses based on your business needs and unique learning objectives
- Various training locations to meet your needs: in-house, onsite, or online training
- Flexible hours to fit your schedule
- Group and one-on-one training available
- Various skill levels, from beginner to advanced courses
- All software versions, including the newest and older versions
- Affordable training packages available in English or French
Students love our fun, energetic, and practical approach to learning. That’s why we have clients who call us for their training needs on an ongoing basis, including: Department of National Defence (DND), House of Commons, Canadian School of Public Service (CSPS), Public Service College (PSC), Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC), and many more.
Contact us for more information.